- Appointments are scheduled every 20 minutes.
- Appointments are required.
- Emergency cases always receive top priority followed by patients with appointments.
- We try very hard to run on time, but due to unforeseen emergencies we may run late.
- We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
- We request 24 hours notice to cancel an appointment
- Evening and Saturday appointments are particularly desirable. If you cannot come, please let us know as early as possible.
Patient Arrival Policy
For your protection, and that of others, all dogs must be on a leash and properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms. All cats must be presented in an appropriate cat carrier or on a leash.
We require full payment at the time that services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept credit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) and payments with cash or check. Feel free to discuss any concerns you have with our staff prior to accepting your pet’s treatment plan. Before your pet is admitted to the hospital, we must ask for a deposit; the full balance is due when your pet is released.
In compliance with state and risk management guidelines, all medications are non-returnable. This policy is to protect your pet from receiving items that may have been tampered with or improperly used.